lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

Reflections_Modules 3 and 4 'evaluating and selecting websites; integrating the web'

Activity 9: Reflections

It is important to know about what a website implies. Most of the time, I use any kind and amount of websites. Today I consider that I am becoming a different user, because I know few things which were unknown to me. Of course, there are still a lot of things unknown to me. In any case, I think that a lot of users need to overcome obstacles Like to serch rearch reliable information before cut and pasted for homeworks, look for the backgorund information in order to know if it is true or false.

I got out from this unit the knowledge about URL. It results ironic for me to know what exactly it means on the Web and why it is important, besides what is the main reason to use it. All the activities help me to think about what I am using everyday. I really enjoy all of the information from this course.


I consider that my students get out from this lesson plan which integrates the website an enjoyable way to learn. It represents more than the normal lesson which is teacher- student or student- teacher. Through the computer and the website, they are more independent because they feel that they can control their language acquisition and production. Also, this kind of activity support different learning styles. Of course, we as teacher must think about their cognitive levels and needs.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario