sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Reflections_modules 5and 6 'searching and using the web'


    This unit information about searching skills and copyright issues makes me thinks that one faces that problem everyday. In relation to the first point, I consider that must of the students always use information from the internet, because they maybe do not know how to research the information background. That is why every teacher must divulge the techniques to use materials and resources from the websites world avoiding any legal problems.

In my case, I always respect copyright and in the school where I work, some teachers do either. Teachers are always teaching to their students how to search permission and why it is important for everybody. I consider that if websites users know about and practice honestly resources copyright there were less problems about false information on the internet. People used to copy and modify materials so it causes false information on the Internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario